The CP4 Grubber is a multi-purpose pouch that can hold a variety of small tools and accessories for service, repair or installation jobs as well as a perfect weekend travel pouch for small items.
With 4 storage compartments, the Grubber conveniently holds a variety of small do dads:
- Small Tools
- Small Meter
- Multi-Tools/Pocket Knives
- Zip ties
- Markers, Pens, Pencils
- Small Digital Camera
- Smart Phone
- Power Cords
- Parts Box
- Utility Knives
For weekend/personal use, the CP4 is a perfect pouch to carry many items, and you can clip keychains and other items to the D-rings...
- Width: 3”
- Length: 10”
- Height: 6”
- Weight (empty): 1 lb
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Tool Pockets: 4 pockets of various sizes
- Small Meter Storage Pocket
- D-Rings: 1 large 1.5" D-Ring
- Cable and Accessory Pockets
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Weatherproof, rubberized bottom
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 600 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Inside Pocket Fabric: 600 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- 1/4" Piping for Gripping with Fingers
- Inside Mesh Pocket
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Ring: Powder Coated Steel
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
There are no videos available for this product.