Tech LC Tool BagTech LC
Add to Compare
The TECH-LC tool bag is a service technician bag designed to accommodate technicians tools and work routines.
The TECH-LC tool bag is a service technician version of the original Model LC tool bag.
A number of changes have been made to tailor the tool bag to accommodate HVAC service technicians’ tools and work routines. The TECH-LC sports 53 pockets with ample pocket room for hand tools, a parts box(es), meter(s), a cordless impact drill and other bulkier items. 8 new small neoprene pockets have been added for drill bits and bit extensions.
- Width: 9.5”
- Length: 13.5”
- Height: 19” (13" with Handle Folded Down)
- Weight (empty): 7.2 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 50 inside & 3 outside
- Flat Zippered Pockets: 4 inside & 2 outside
- Neoprene Pockets: 2
- D-Rings: 4 large and 5 small
- Exterior Electrical Tape Loop: 8” Fabric with Clip Closure
- Stainless Steel Tape Clip: Yes
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Waterproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Waterproof Body Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Waterproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Handle: Injection Molded Nylon Plastic w/ over-molded rubber grip
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- Fold-Back Snaps: 6 zinc, marine grade
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: 38 zinc, marine grade rivets
- Stitching: Industrial Strength Double Nylon Stitching
- Shoulder Strap: Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Padded Shoulder Strap with Clip-On connection
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions)
|Dimensions||13.5 x 9.5 x 19 in|