Veto Pro Pac's Tech MC is a compact, yet fully featured service, repair or installation tool bag that features everything you have come to expect from Veto Pro Pac: Veto Pro Pac’s patented center panel, heavy duty construction and stabilizing injection molded waterproof base that keeps tools dry, even in the nastiest of conditions.
With 38 pockets inside and out and a center panel design, the Tech MC has two storage bays with ample room for hand tools, meters, and a compact cordless drill, as well as smaller tool and accessories. It also includes D-rings, bit extension and memory stick pockets, and a stainless steel tape clip as well as a quick access outside pocket for drill bit extensions and small items. An over-molded ergonomic grip and a 3" wide padded shoulder strap provide comfort for a potential load of 50 tools.
The Tech MC follows the tremendous success of the Tech MCT. While the MCT allowes for two more inches of vertical storage space, many customers asked us to make a MC in a fully featured Tech Series style. The Tech MC and Tech MCT offer technicians the ideal platform for various service, repair and installation bags, and many customers are setting up dedicated bags for their various types of work” said Roger Brouard, founder of Veto Pro Pac and the designer of the Tech MC.
MC/TECH MC/TECH MCT Comparison Chart
- Width: 8”
- Length: 10”
- Height: 12” (10" Inside Vertical Storage for Long Shank Tools)
- Weight (empty): 5 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 38 interior and exterior tool pockets of various sizes
- 2 Storage Bays- Hand Tools on one side; Meter and Drill Storage on the other side
- 2 Neoprene Pockets on Meter Side
- D-Rings: 2- 2" and 5- 1"
- Outside Mounted Stainless Steel Tape Clip Holder
- Quick Access Pocket for Drill Bit Extensions and Small Items
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION:
- Weatherproof Base: 3mm Injection Molded Polypropylene
- Weatherproof Body Fabric: 1200 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- Weatherproof Tool Pocket Fabric: 1800 PVC Impregnated Denier Nylon
- 8" Electrical Tape Strap
- Over-Molded Ergonomic Grip
- Can Hold over 50 Tools
- Over-Molded Ergonomic Grip
- 5 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty
- Zippers: Double Stitched, Heavy Duty Plastic Coil Zippers with Oversized Zipper Tabs
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Rivets: Marine Grade Rivets
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags Product Care and Maintenance
Keep the Zippers Clean & Lubricated
Over time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive Heat
Any sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the Bag
Overstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed… proceed with caution!
There are no videos available for this product.