Find A Dealer
Tech Pac MC Backpack Tool BagCompact Full Featured Service Tech Tool Backpack
Add to Compare
The Tech Pac MC is a compact full-featured service tech tool backpack.
The Tech Pac MC is a compact backpack tool bag designed for Techs that need to “hands-free” carry a minimum amount of tools and test meters for service calls and minor installs.
- Width: 8”
- Length: 13”
- Height: 17″
- Weight (empty): 7 lbs.
MAXIMIZED TOOL STORAGE CAPACITY:
- Vertical Tool Pockets: 39 Interior and Exterior
- Neoprene Meter Pockets
- Interior Magnetic Screw Catcher
- 2 Storage Bays- 4 Storage Platforms
- Padded EVA Thermoformed Ergonomic Back Padding
- 8" Electrical Tape Strap
- Gray Pockets For Better Visibility
- Upper Pockets (Front Side) Designed For Extra Tool Capacity
- Waterpoof & Abrasion Resistant Hard Bottom
- Waterproof 3mm Polypropylene Base
- Quick Release Metal Hasp Allows Easy Access To Rear Storage Bay & Positive Connection To Bag Body
- YKK® Locking Zippers
RUGGED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- D-Rings: Powder Coated Steel
- Warranty: 5 Years (see Veto warranty terms and conditions
VETO PRO PAC TOOL BAGS PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Keep the Zippers Clean & LubricatedOver time, dirt and grit will “clog” the zipper coils preventing them from staying closed. To keep this from happening, clean and lubricate your zippers twice a year (more often if you work on a job site with a high amount of airborne debris). To clean the coils: Scrub them with soapy water; a tooth brush works very well. After scrubbing the coils, blow them out with an air hose to dislodge any other fine grit that didn’t dislodge with the brush. To lubricate the coils: Apply a silicone spray, beeswax or a zipper lubricant.
Protect the Zippers From Sharp Objects and/or Excessive HeatAny sharp object or heat source is capable of permanently damaging the zippers. Once a zipper coil is cut or singed the zipper will not function and in most cases is not repairable. Most of the cut zipper coils we see are the result of sharp tools stored inside the bag with the sharp side facing up. Make sure to keep the sharp edges of your tools facing down in your bag and away from the zipper coils.
Don’t Overstuff the BagOverstuffing your tool bag will very likely cause significant stress on the zippers that is above and beyond what the bag was built for and will eventually cause the zipper(s) to separate. If you have to work hard to close your zipper(s), your tool bag is most likely overstuffed…proceed with caution!
Download The Product Sheet of Compact Full Featured Service Tech Tool Backpack
There is no Video available for the product