Trade School Program
Trade School Student Tool Bag Waiting List
At various times throughout the year, Veto Pro Pac has refurbished tool bags available for trade school students in the United States.
How the program works:
- Fill out the registration form below and your name will go on our trade school student tool bag waiting list.
- The waiting list is a first come, first serve program.
- When a refurbished Veto Pro Pac tool bag becomes available, the student at the top of the list will be contacted by a Veto Pro Pac representative.
- If the student is interested in the refurbished tool bag(s) that are available (and there are no guarantees that your preferred Veto Pro Pac model will be available), he or she must provide a student ID and an enrollment letter from the student’s trade school in order to qualify for the bag.
- The refurbished tool bag is FREE; your only cost is $35 for shipping and handling.
- The refurbished tool bag does not come with our 5 year limited warranty.
Sign up today and get on our waiting list!