5 YEAR ZERO DOWNTIME WARRANTY
Veto Pro Pac's 5 year warranty extends to the ORIGINAL OWNER and is only offered on purchases made at AUTHORIZED DEALERS. If you are not sure if a dealer is authorized, check our dealer locator or call us at (203) 847-1443. First Choice Unlimited, JMAC Supply, Circuit Gear, Smilan37 (Amazon Seller), Good Vibe Buys (Amazon Seller), ELVESsupply (Amazon Seller), A Shoppers Dream (Amazon Seller), Caldeals (Amazon Seller), OnTime Supply (Amazon Seller), Adventurer’s Bag (Amazon Seller), You Want to Buy This (Amazon Seller), Climate Doctors, Cargo Largo, NPS, Daily Deals, Inc. (Amazon Seller), a-1 components (Amazon Seller), Deals Within INC (Amazon Seller), caldeals (Amazon Seller), tokyokber (Amazon Seller), Soulmy Bookstore (Amazon Seller), Carpenter Store (Amazon Seller), Xian’s Store (Amazon Seller), Dreimart (Amazon Seller), Plumberstock (Amazon Seller), mattman247 (Amazon Seller) and National Equipment Parts are not authorized dealers and we will not honor warranty claims on purchases made from these dealers. Veto Pro Pac warrants that its merchandise will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years after date of original retail purchase.
Veto Pro Pac's obligation for the warranty is limited, at its option, to repairing or replacing defective merchandise. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge at the customer's request and approval.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL VOID THE WARRANTY IF YOU TRY AND FIX WHAT YOU BELIEVE IS A DEFECTIVE ISSUE AND DAMAGE THE BAG.
With Veto Pro Pac's ZERO DOWNTIME service you will be sent a loaner bag to use while your defective tool bag is at the repair facility.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM
To file a warranty claim simply contact Veto one of the following ways.
- Website: Click here for Warranty Claim form
- Phone: 877-847-1443
- Fax: 203-846-4753
- Email: email@example.com
Once you contact us you will be offered two options for how you would like your claim to be handled:
Standard Service (no proof of purchase required):
You ship your damaged bag to Veto Pro Pac. Once the bag is received at the Veto Pro Pac repair facility it is determined whether or not the damage is covered under warranty and whether or not it can be repaired.
- Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is covered under warranty, your bag will be repaired or replaced and shipped back to you at no charge.
- Not Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is not covered under warranty, you will be provided with an estimate that will include all repair and return shipping costs.
Zero Downtime Service (proof of purchase required):
Veto Pro Pac will ship you a loaner bag with a box and pre-paid shipping label to send your damaged bag to the Veto Pro Pac repair facility. Your credit card will be authorized (not charged) for the retail price of the loaner bag and a flat rate shipping charge. The authorization will be taken off when the loaner bag is returned to Veto Pro Pac.
- Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is covered under warranty, your bag will be repaired or replaced and Veto Pro Pac will cover any additional shipping charges.
- Not Covered Under Warranty: If the bag is not covered under warranty, you will be provided with an estimate that will include repair and applicable shipping costs.
WHAT IS COVERED
Damaged merchandise is inspected at our repair facility to determine if the damage is covered under warranty and if the damage can be repaired. All defects are covered under warranty with the exception of damage resulting from normal wear & tear, abuse or neglect.
Veto Pro Pac stands behind all of its products and provides a fair and expeditious warranty claim process. If at any time you are unhappy with how your claim is being handled, please contact us so we can try to make the situation right.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Products that are damaged due to normal wear & tear, abuse or neglect are not covered under warranty. Examples of damages that are typically not covered under warranty are as follows:
- Ripped material, torn stitching or damaged zipper coils that are the result of puncture by sharp edged tools or other sharp objects.
- Ripped material, broken hardware, torn stitching or damaged zipper coils that are the result of friction damage, usually the result of being dragged up the side of a building.
- Damaged materials or hardware due to excessive heat/fire or prolonged exposure to water.
When a claim is denied we offer you a chance to have the bag repaired, if practical, for a reasonable fee. Usually less than our actual cost from our repair facility.